Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

twofer...

Hello all!
We've got some great stuff for you today! We have a twofer for you all! I challenged the DT to find inspiration from a summer stroll...
AND
Creative Inspirations is sponsoring The Play Date Cafe this week, so the team played along there too. Don't I have a talented bunch of multi-taskers?!

So here is the DT's fabulous work....
*click on the designer's name to get more info about their projects*

Lisa - using the PDCC Color Challenge


Gerrie using the PDCC Color Challenge

Clare using the PDCC Challenge






Shelly using the PDCC Challenge



And, I have some great news.... if you play along at The Play Date Cafe this week, you could be the lucky winner of 12 CI paints of your choice... so hop on over and get busy creating. (You don't need to use CI paints to play.... however, if you do, don't forget to use the in linkz button here as well to share your work!)

And now... Some exciting stuff.... It is time to pick the winner from our blog hop! Ok... checking the random number generator... and our lucky winner is.........





Andrea said...








Love this product! The secret word is Burgundy :)

So Andrea, send me an email with your mailing address and the 12 colors you want!
believeinmagic@comcast.net

You will have until Sunday August 22 to claim your prize.... after that, a new winner will be chosen.

9 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Great job everyone! Love all the projects!

Ashley Newell said...

Great job girls! Sorry I forgot to use the right colors. :( And CONGRATS Andrea!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful projects! Thanks for sponsoring us this week at the PDCC.

Ruby said...

Lovely projects! Thanks for sponsoring us this week at the PDCC, it's a lovely prize!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful projects by everyone! So glad to have you sponsoring us this week at the PDCC!

Andrea Murdock said...

oh my gosh I am so happy I won!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you soooo much. Now I am off to pick my colours and send an email. I am so very excited, this made my day- thank you!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Congrats Andrea! Hope you show us what you create!

Kassi said...

great job guys!
Congrats Andrea!

Traci S. said...

Congratulations, Andrea! WTG! I don't know how you could do without that beautfiul beige color, and the denim! So real! I love the ivory and white, too! Hard decision to pick 12. I wish you the best of luck doing so!

He IS ABle,
Traci S.