Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Domino Delights


This month I participated in a domino pin swap.  I drilled a hole at the bottom of the domino so I could attach a charm later. I immediately decided to use my Creative Inspirations paints for the color. I used tutu pink, bright yellow, and sky blue paints. I applied the paints with a brush to create the background. Then I stamped my domino with black Stazon ink. The stamp is from the Tim Holtz collection by Stampers Anonymous. To embellish the pin I attached two small flowers and hung a muse token, from the Tim Holtz Idea-ology line from a large jump ring which I put through the hole. On the back I attached a pin back using E6000 glue. The paints added the element of shimmer to the pins. These turner out so cute, I'll have to make one for myself now.
Barbara Washington

10 comments:

Kassi said...

those are fabulous!

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful altered dominoes!

Creative Inspirations said...

Great job Barbara!

Jenn K said...

These are wonderful!

byondbzr said...

Very cool and a great idea!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Great job Barbara! Neat idea of altering dominos!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very nice project- and the colors you used together are lovely! These would be great pins for a lapel.......! TFS

Samantha said...

Those are just gorgeous!

Chrissy D said...

Beautful charms! Great idea!

Kianel said...

Wow!!! i just loooove those!
love from France, Kianel.