Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, January 31, 2011

INSPIRED BY LOVE...

Hi Everyone, this is Chris here. I live in Wisconsin and we are expecting a BIG snow storm this week, so as I look at this album cover, I will be thinking of those of you who are in a warmer climate! lol


I also used Creative Inspiration Paints Aquamarine and Light Purple. This paint adds just the right amount of accent and shimmer! 

I am creating this album for my mother-in-law's birthday! I have several pages created on my blog. This cover fits perfectly into our LOVE challenge! We hop you will join us!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!

6 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

That is beautiful Chris.

Kassi said...

So beautiful! I love the swirls under the butterflies!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

Holly said...

Beautiful album cover!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Pretty album cover! I hear ya, I've been dreaming of warmer weather!! thankfully we'd didn't get much more snow last night like they thought!

Kianel said...

beautiful creation!
love from France, Kianel.