Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter Treat Box w/ Creative Inspirations Paint

Hi Creative Inspiration Paint Fans!
I just wanted to pop in to share 
one of my Easter Treat Boxes
I used my Cameo for the Gable box
along with CIP~ Embossing Powers in Super Sparkle Pink and Black.
I also painted my skittles (those pink little blings) using Fuchsia paint
I have more details on my blog for those who are interested.

 Reminder:
  you still have a few more hours to enter this weeks challenge

Have a GREAT Saturday and see you back tomorrow for a brand new Challenge!

~Jessica~


4 comments:

Sandie said...

Cute little treat box..

Kianel said...

Super cute treat box Jessica!
Love from France, Kianel.

~ Kendra ~ said...

This is so fun! Love the treat box!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Jessica, those bold eggs are so sophisticated and dramatic!