Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Holiday Greetings

Hello sweet creative friends.  I have been working on building up my Christmas card stash for this year.  The Creative Inspirations paints, glitters, and embossing powders work beautifully on my holiday cards.



I have used Reindeer Sally by Sassy Cheryl's Digis for my card today.  I colored the image with copics and colored pencils.  I used Deliquesce Fine Black embossing powder on my sentiment.  I added Resplendence Regal Red Fine Glitter on the ornament she's holding.  Then I used Resplendence Angel Dust Fine Glitter on the ornament and snowflake embellishments.  These glitters add a beautiful sparkle to your cards.



A friendly reminder that all the Creative Inspirations Paints are 10% off all month, so be sure to stop by and check out all the gorgeous colors!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

5 comments:

jessica said...

WOW Anita!!! This card is gorgeous! LOVE the image and love those ornaments!!
Perfect embossing and sparkle!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Aw, so cute! The ornaments look like ones I'd love to hang on my own tree.

Sandie said...

Oh so cute, love that Sassy Cheryl image and how it all glimmers so pretty-like!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a cute card! I just love that image!! The glitters work perfectly with this holiday image!!

Kianel said...

Super cute card Anita!
Wow, so many CI products, great!
Love, Kianel.