Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Glitz'n Up with CIP's/Owl Merry Christmas

Hello everyone, I'm super excited to share with you my Owl Merry Christmas card designed for Creative Inspiration Paints. I just LOVE using these beautiful Glitzy shimmery paints to color with.


I colored my CottageCutz Owl with CIP's Chocolate,Carmel, Beige,Winter Frost,Garnet, and I used Evergreen for the Branches :) LOVE the look you see, and my picture below shows it perfectly. Love all the shimmer on him.


On my card I also used some Christmas design paper, and LOVE the look of it. I then added sewing in red, some latte buttons, and some red gingham ribbon to complete my card.

Thank you all for stopping by and looking!!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs ,
Cheryl

6 comments:

jessica said...

this is adorable!!! such a GREAT card LO and cute owl!!!!
Beautiful job!!!

Unknown said...

What an adorable owl!
Your card is beautiful love all the stitching!

Kimberly S said...

What a super sweet Christmas card! The owl is fabulous in all of his shimmery colors. :) hugs, Kimberly

simply monica said...

The owl is just too too cute

Dana Tatar said...

Awesome card! I love the owl!

Emily D. said...

OMG, I love the owl!!! This is super super cute!!!