Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi there CIP fans, Happy Valentine's Day!  I've made a card for the holiday, and used plenty of shimmer from the Creative Inspirations Paint store.  The image is accented with Inspirations paint in Burnt Clay and a touch of Sea Foam.  The background die cuts are also in Sea Foam and Burnt Clay Creative Inspirations Paint.  I finished the card off with a bit of bling, and some cut out hearts that I've edged in Sea Foam.  I accented the hearts by dipping my finger in the paint and lightly running along the edges. (great fun, and it washed right off with soap and water)
Here is a closer look at the CIP products that I've used:
Don't forget to check out the current Inspired by Valentine's Day challenge right HERE on the Creative Inspirations Paint blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs
Kimberly

7 comments:

Misty's said...

Happy Valentine's day to you too. Love the card! xx

Dana Tatar said...

Great masculine card! I love the Burnt Clay and Sea Foam color combo! Happy Valentine's Day Kimberly!

simply monica said...

Great card. Love these colors together

Michelle H. said...

Very adorable and such a fun card!!
Love the colors you used!!

Migdalia said...

Fantastic Card!
Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day,
Migdalia

Cheryl Walker said...

Super CUTE Valentines Card!!! Happy Valentines Day hun!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love your little guy beautiful card.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com