Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Gift Card Holder

Hello!

Shea here with Glitter and Bonbons to show you a cute gift card holder I made for my son's birthday earlier this week.  He gets such a kick out of receiving handmade goodies from his mom.


I cut it with my Silhouette Cameo, the template of which included the shapes for the paper and the stars as well as the basic holder itself.  It even has a little hidden tab to keep it closed.



I stamped the striped paper with little Antique Silver stars and painted the larger red stars with Garnet, then I glittered some of them with Deliquesce Super Sparkle Red and popped up the largest star.  Some red Jeweled Inspirations finished them off.

Thank you for joining me and don't forget our challenge this fortnight is Inspired By: Back to School.  See you there!

Happy crafting!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty & love the sparkle & design!

Kimberly S said...

What a great gift card holder Shea! Wonderful shimmer and sparkle too! :) hugs, Kimberly

Kassi said...

fabulous! I love the colors! I love that he thinks handmade gifts from mom are fun. :)

Emily D. said...

You have a son with great taste mom! Love this holder. Came out great.